Thursday, September 30, 2010

Journal entry #3

Coming in to the mid-term i feel a little unprepared in some of my subjects. This semester i an taking just math and english and math isnt one of my strongest points just as well as writing is really my strongest point either. I am struggling in math trying to understand it, i can understand it at one time and then when it comes to the test i blank out. I forget how each problem is solved. So now im worried about the next two weeks am i going to forget the material that i learn last week and the week before that and am i going to understand the new material for the mid-term. As of right now i am on top of my work , i might have missed one assignment in math but im catching up. In english i am on top of my work in english, i have handed in all my essays and other work. I just hope i am prepared for the mid-term.

No comments:

Post a Comment